107.7 The Island Island Insider RulesGENERAL RULES FOR CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS OF KSYZ
1. Contest dates will be determined by the Promotions and Programming Departments. Rules for specific contests will be determined as needed.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Instructions for entering station-sponsored contests will be available on air or, at the website, or by calling [308-381-1077].
4. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of companies and the sponsors involved, NRG Media and their affiliates,
subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and/or those living in the
same household of each are not eligible. Minimum ages and other specifications will be determined for
contests as needed, or required by law, and be made available from the Station business office.
5. PRIZES: Determined by individual contest.
6. All winners will be notified by phone and/or mail, or email. Each winner must provide IDENTIFICATION IN PERSON at the Station located at [3532 W Capitol Ave Grand Island NE 68803], between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. Identification includes Driver's License or picture ID and a Social Security card. All winners shall be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, release and indemnification. This affidavit attests that the contestant meets the eligibility requirements and releases Station and NRG Media Radio Group and its sponsors from liability in connection with the contest and prize. Entry into the contest grants the right to NRG Media Radio Group and participating sponsors to use winner's name, voice and likeness and consent to live interviews without further compensation or time limitations.
7. LAWS AND CONDITIONS: Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, including on-air prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
8. LIMITATIONS: The Station is not responsible for a contestant's inability to complete a telephone call within a specified time or visit the website, whether due to telephone/computer equipment malfunction, disconnection, busy lines or other circumstances. Contest sponsors are not responsible for a contestants inability to acquire transportation to a location to register for an event, personal circumstances prohibiting participation in a contest or other circumstances beyond their control. Winner may make no substitution or transfer of prize. The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. Nothing in any Contest is intended to create or imply any contractual, fiduciary or other rights for the contestant or obligations, except as expressly stated by the Station. All participants, by registration, agree to release the Station, NRG Media Radio Group and all contest sponsors, each of their respective affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. It is the contestant's responsibility to act in a reasonable manner and to comply with all applicable laws in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity.
Eligibility is further determined by, and compliance with, all specific rules stated for each Contest. The
Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify and correct any clerical or other errors in the contest, contest rules or otherwise, including any pending misinterpretation or misunderstanding.
9. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification. Decisions of the Station are final. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
10. A list of winners and complete rules shall be available 30 days from the conclusion of the contest. Send a stamped, self addressed envelope to: The Station Prize Coordinator, [3532 W Capitol Ave Grand Island NE 68803].